Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Financial Peace University Jr.?

Sheldon and I have really enjoyed the Financial Peace University. We are sitting in on the class again, as a refresher. We have much more confidence in how we are doing things now than we did before. It has been a huge blessing to us. We didn't realize it was impacting Tucker so much though. I was balancing the checkbook one day and left it only for a moment. When I returned I found this.




He had no idea what he was doing, but I thought it would be a good picture to send to Dave Ramsey and tell him that we were starting early, really early!

3 comments:

Jen said...

:D He looks so serious about it. You should send that to Dave!

Unknown said...

Jessica told me to write, "That's a really good picture. You definately should send it in." I don't know why she doesn't just do these things herself. Lazy Farr.

Mike said...

you really should send it in... even if they didn't use it for anything I am sure they would love to see it.