Wednesday, May 28, 2008

VBS

I remember VBS from when I was a kid. I loved VBS! I remember my cousins even coming with us when they were visiting. Great memories! I remember a few of the specific stories we learned about and some of the different crafts or food we made, but mostly I just remember that I loved it. Well, for our church VBS this year I am doing one of the lessons and I am soooo nervous! It is out of my comfort zone to have to talk for any period of time. I am afraid that I am just going to be completley blank when the kids come to my room! I have been practicing my stuff and praying about it a lot, so I am sure it will be fine, but these butterflies won't go away until I am done! I hope the kids all learn and enjoy VBS as much as I did. (Maybe that's why I'm so nervous!) :)

1 comment:

Christi said...

Don't sweat it! Jerad and I did a lesson last year for the first time and I was sure it would bomb. We weren't sure how we would fill the time with the little dialogue we had. But, it all worked out in the end and I think the kids enjoyed it. We sure did. Good luck!