Wednesday, January 14, 2009

CHRISTMAS!!!

You remember I said this was going to be quick, right?. Well here we go. Of course we put up the tree and Tucker helped with that. It was really neat watching him choose where to put the ornaments. He did hang a few branches with 2 or 3 ornaments, but I left them there. He put them there on purpose and I thought it looked great! We had lots of family gatherings with Christmas and the boys got tons and tons of stuff. The eldest grandchildren (on the my side of the family) got ridable jungle animals. They thought they were pretty cool. I caught a few picture of the boys together that turned out really cute. They don't know what to do without each other. OH, and Nolan rolled over for the first time on January 3rd! Hmmm. I think that is about it. I better get to cleaning! Now that was a quick update!



No comments: