Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lots of stuff to Update!

Well, I haven't blogged for quite sometime and I have heard that some of you noticed. My friend Jenny said I could bring Tucker over today, so I could get some more stuff done around the house. I am doing ok keeping up with my normal day to day stuff, but I never seem to get to any of the deeper cleaning and organizing stuff, so hopefully I will get some of that done today. Which means this update is going to be a quick one!

Where do we start. Most of you know I lost my grandmother in November, the week before Thanksgiving. (My mom's mom.) She was ready to go and my grandpa is doing well since. Because of the timing of her furneral and things, I was able to get together with my 3 sibilings and their families. My brother lives close to my parents, but my sisters live in Indiana, so my sister's and their families were at my mom and dad's for almost a whole week and we stayed too. That was really nice to get to spend so much time with them. Sheldon had to work, but he drove from there the day or two he worked. This is a picture of my mom and dad and their 6 grandchildren. Oh, and there is another one on the way. We found out that my sister is expecting this summer. That will be her number 2. (If you are counting, that makes 7 grandchildren and Tucker is the oldest at just over 2!)



Windows Live™:

No comments: