Thursday, January 22, 2009

What's going on?

Well, this is pretty good. I am going to blog twice in one month! Pretty good for me! Today I am watching Tommy. Jenny had Tucker last week (when I blogged last), and I am watching Tommy today. We traded so we could get caught up on a few things around our houses. Tucker, Tommy and Nolan were all alseep for a little while at the same time. Tucker is now up, and keeping him quiet is very difficult! He is a very energetic little boy! Tommy is asleep on the couch in the living room, so I had the opportunity to catch up a little bit on my friend's blogs and blog myself!

I am looking forward to this weekend. M&Ms retreat at Anita's. I think it will be a lot of fun. I am starting to round things up a little bit. It should be a really good time. We are talking about taking care of yourself as a woman, wife and mother (spiritually, emotionally and physically). I am curious to see how much sleeping goes on. I am really looking forward to it.

It doesn't seem like there is a whole lot going on for us right now, but we stay busy anyway. Sheldon is leading the Financial Peace University class at our church starting next Wednesday and then the church volleyball league is starting and I am planning to play this year.

Well, that's about it for now.

No comments: